A Call for Fire Seminar includes as many as thirteen sessions. When you schedule a seminar, you may request specific sessions if you wish to have a shorter seminar of 4, 6, or 10 sessions.
1. Call for Fire – Explains how prayer functions as part of the Christian’s spiritual armor
2. When We Think Should God Should Choose Another Course of Action – Examines the ethics of “bargaining” with God in prayer
3. Sir, Permission to Speak Freely? – When and how to express anger at God in prayer
4. Prayers of Confession – What to say to God when you are at fault
5. Prayers by Senior Leaders – Political and military leaders can also be spiritual leaders. This lesson studies prayers by leaders of society.
6. Painful Prayers of an Embattled Prophet – This prophet’s prayers reflect his extreme desperation in the face of opposition, but also his enduring faith.
7. Prayers of a Faithful Politician – The prayer style and concerns of a loyal public servant and servant of God who prayed continually
8. Prayers of Jesus – examines what factors led Jesus to pray and studies key prayers of his
9. Prayers When Facing Death – What do you pray when about to die? This lesson looks at the prayers of Jesus in the last days of his life.
10. When the Early Church Called for Fire – What happened when the first Christians prayed
11. Prayers for Unity and for the Glory of God – The place of prayer in conversion and the focus of the Apostle Paul’s prayers in the Book of Romans
12. Prayers of Spiritual Mentors – Prayers of biblical leaders for their protégés
13. Prayers of the Apocalypse – The themes of prayers in the Book of Revelation